Namespace stuck in "pending" — cannot moderate Source: https://faq.remarkbox.com/50e818b9-c2f7-11f1-8e2f-040140774501/namespace-stuck-in-pending-cannot-moderate Snapshot: 2026-10-08T23:22:42Z Generator: Remarkbox d747782 This is a thread snapshot. The living document lives at the source URI above — it may have been edited, extended, or replied-to since. [Scan for living source] Hi, My namespace for songdungkhoe-chinhthuc.pages.dev is stuck showing "You should complete setup on your pending Namespace" in the dashboard. What I've done: - Submitted the domain in Step 1 of setup (while logged in) - Embedded the code on my site (both the JS version and the static noscript iframe with rb_owner_key) - Comments are working and displaying correctly on the site But the dashboard still shows the namespace as pending, it doesn't appear under "my namespaces", and I have no way to moderate or delete comments. Could you please activate the namespace, or let me know what step I'm missing? Account username: songdungkhoe Domain: songdungkhoe-chinhthuc.pages.dev Thank you! songdungkhoe — Oct 08, 2026 05:29 am Update: this resolved itself! After re-logging in, the namespace now appears in my dashboard with a settings link, and I can moderate comments from the thread pages. It seems the system just needed time to detect the embed code on my site. Thanks! Groupr — Oct 08, 2026 09:20 am Awesome. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Source: https://faq.remarkbox.com/50e818b9-c2f7-11f1-8e2f-040140774501/namespace-stuck-in-pending-cannot-moderate Snapshot: 2026-10-08T23:22:42Z Generator: Remarkbox d747782